Blas Huezo of the Lakeside, Calif. club’s staff has been selected as the 2017 recipient of the Most Valuable Technician Award from the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America, after being nominated by Barona Creek’s Superintendent, Sandy Clark, CGCS. Kurt Lading from Indian Hills Country Club and Trent Manning from Ansley Golf Club were also finalists for 2017 recognition.
- Designed to deliver more uptime and less upkeep, featuring individual hydraulic deck motors with self-lubricating integral bearings, a fully sealed rear axle, and parking brakes integrated into the front wheel motors; operators can save up to 50 hours of annual routine maintenance
- Cutting capacity of up to 13.8 acres per hour and a 65.2-hp Kubota® diesel engine delivering exceptional mowing power
- Features the InCommand™ console with onboard diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting
Back-to-back exhibitions in Orlando for the Golf Industry Show and Club Managers Association of America helped superintendents and managers get up to speed on the newest innovations for their operations.
Textron, which offers E-Z-GO golf cars, Jacobsen turf care equipment, and Cushman utility and hospitality vehicles to golf courses and resorts, has acquired TKVGPS, a provider of GPS-based fleet management solutions and GPS technologies. TKVGPS will continue to operate from its facilities in Vancouver, Canada and Pitesti, Romania, with its workforce of 36 employees largely intact.
- Jacobsen’s new Truckster MS/MX series sets the standard for productivity and efficiency in utility vehicles
- Features an all-new operator platform, increasing functionality with extra space for the operator and passenger, centralized and easy-to-reach controls, and additional usable dash storage
- External gas tank access makes filling up fast and easy, and lifted models are available, making it the perfect utility vehicle for golf courses and resort
The ZT400 is available with up to a 24 horsepower Kawasaki® or a 25 horsepower Briggs & Stratton® engine, and the ZT600 is available with up to a 24 horsepower Kawasaki FX or a 25 horsepower Kohler® Confidant EFI engine. Both feature 48-, 54- and 60-inch width-of-cut, the InCommandTM console with keyless password protected ignition, and SoftStart clutch for smoother clutch engagement.