1 1/2 ozs. house-infused vanilla and peppermint vodka (see recipe below)
1 oz. Godiva White Chocolate liqueur
1 oz. half-and-half
garnish red sugar crystals
• Garnish the rim of a martini glass with red sugar crystals.
• Shake the ingredients and strain into the glass.
For the House-infused Vanilla and Peppermint Vodka:
2 bottles Grey Goose vodka
8 Madagascar vanilla beans, sliced open
40 crushed mini-candy canes
• Steep the vanilla beans in the vodka for seven days, shaking it each morning.
• Strain through a filter to remove the vanilla bean sediment.
• Add candy canes. They should dissolve after about 24 hours.